MHS TREATMENT TIMES
Eagle Athletics NON-COVID Treatment Times
0 Period - Morning Treatments: 7:15 am – 8:00 am
1st Period – Athletics 8:15 am – 9:02 am
2nd Period - Athletics 9:30 am - 10:17am
4th Period – Athletics 11:15 am – 11:59 am
9th Period – Athletics 3:25 pm – 4:15 pm
After School Treatments* 4:15pm - 6:00 pm
Weekend / Holidays – Treatments will be conducted according to Practice / Game Schedules.
*After School treatment times may be altered due to practices or home games.
Injured Eagle Athletes need to be present daily for morning treatments in order to receive treatment in the afternoon. Once the athletic period begins, athlete must check in with their coach prior to entering Athletic Training Room.
Eagle Student/Athletes will not be allowed to leave their academic classes to receive treatment as per the MHS Principal’s instructions.
COVID-19 Changes to Treatments and Availability Times
In order to support social distancing guidelines and help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, there will be limitations in the Athletic Training Room. These limitations will be enforced by the staff Athletic Trainers and will be in effect until further notice.
- Only 5 athletes max will be allowed in the Athletic Training Room at any time.
- Treatment tables will be spread 6 feet apart to uphold physical distancing guidelines. As a result of this spacing, limits on the number of athletes per table and in the room, will be strictly enforced.
- Treatments will be by appointment until further notice. The athlete must sign up with the Athletic Trainer.
- Treatment times will be limited to 15 minutes per athlete and multiple treatments will not be allowed.
- Face coverings will be worn by everyone in the Athletic Training Room at all times.
- No shoes allowed in the Athletic Training Room.
- Once the treatment is completed, the athlete must leave the Athletic Training Room. No loitering, waiting or congregating within the Athletic Training Room will be allowed.
- With the exception of an emergency / acute injury, no one is allowed to be in the Athletic Training Room without an appointment and without the Athletic Trainer present.
- Ice machine and Athletic Training Room Restroom are off limits.